Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet MIXING AND EDITING MUSIC

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm a young DJ..Im from Kinder, LA...I have been using DJ Mixstation 3..It is an awsome program I am not big time yet...I mainly do local school dances private parties nad stuff like that .....I love the idea of mixing and adding your own little twist to a song....if any one has any suggestions how or what i can do bc i have previously mad my own remixs to songs like wit the beat match puttin a beat of one and words of the other....iver recently started mixing a song in it self such as yea i would add loops inside of it wit cues and things like that i would really appreciate anyones advice thank you.

DJ HI-ROLLER

Posté Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 4:43 am

Posté Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 7:15 am
I pretty much got the mixing part down bc ive started doin basic mixing like puting a techno song wit a rap song with beat match rite. well i hear all these songs i think i could do stuff with but i dont know how to get my leverl to professional to b able to d/l the other effects and things like that to my computer like echo out and other kool stuff thanxs a lot

DJ HI-ROLLER

Posté Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 10:57 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posté Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 10:25 am
THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN AFTER LOOKING AT THIS IT HAS REALLY SHOWED ME THE DIFFERENCES THANK U

DJ HI-ROLLER

Posté Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 1:10 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)