Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Please add a Key Change Slider For Karaoke

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I know Virtual DJ is mainly to be used for just that....DJ ing, however, at my shows, which are some of the biggest and longest running shows in Pennsylvania, I like to combine Karaoke, Dancing and Music Video's all into one show..my shows are usually SRO, even on Sunday night I may add...I truly think that the ONLY thing VDJ needs to be a completely functional Karaoke system as well as an already Perfectly functional DJ system is a Key Change Slider to change the keys for my singers. That is the only thing I feel is missing from this wonderfully professional software. I have been doing laptop DJing ever since it has been possible and have used and abused pretty much every form of Professional DJ Software and I must say that this is definately the shining star of them all and is what the other programs should aspire to become. Anyway, The Key Change Slider is really all you will need to make the Karaoke function completely functional, Please give it a thought ok? Thanks for letting me post my opinion and request here.

Posté Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 5:44 am
Hello, did you mean changing the voice of singer or pitching the originial song in the background ?

If you want to change a key of song there's a plugin for it here available for all full users (that you already are).

If you want to alter the key of the singer (the microphone signal) some soundcards like Creative Audigy and many others offer this fuction to affect the signal of microphone plugged into soudcard. COnsider this as a temporary solution in this case.

Posté Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 7:00 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)