Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Ordered over internet but no email with link

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
OK, I ordered VDJ online, and I am used to ordering stuff online and getting an email asap with a link to the download. That has not happened. Is this a manual process? Looking forward to trying out the full version.

Posté Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 11:09 pm
well if you made the payment via paypal you should get an e-mail shortly. The response is as soon as they have payment receipt they will send you your serial number and a link to download the full version.

If you haven't had a response contact support with your payment details and they will be able to assist you once they verify all of your details.

Once you get your serial number you can click on "modify my profile at the top" and enter your serial number so that all users on these forums will see you as a full user and support will come much easier ;)

Best Regards and welcome the the VDJ community

DJ White Devil

Posté Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 11:17 pm
Just sent them email, I did it via cc not paypal

Posté Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 11:29 pm
ok response should be within an hour or 2 (possibly 3-4 but they are rather quick)

check your e-mail because you might already have your CD key ;) along with your receipt

Posté Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 11:34 pm
I am good. Now time to play with full version and see how it works with my hardware. Thanks.

Posté Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 11:55 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)