Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Ability to increase the size of file windows

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I run 1900*1200 screen and would like to be able have larger file windows showing all the fields support by programs like music match track number, album etc

Posté Sat 21 Jan 06 @ 11:56 pm
Colin,
VDJ is fully skinnable. Try some other skins, to find out if there is one that meets your requirements. Otherwise you could always (try to) create one yourself.
Ewout

Posté Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 2:50 pm
Thanks I've downloaded every skin, your right I'd like to create a skin, I've looked at the sdk kit but not sure where to start, if I designed a layout are there people who could help me turn it into a skin?

Posté Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 7:44 pm
You could ask the question in the skin forum. There might be a user that creates the skin for you. What you also could do is what I did: Just take a skin that you like. Then edit the image first. Then change the xml file. Just make small adjustments and then test it again. In this way you keep the skin working and you could work towards your own skin.
Ewout

Posté Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 7:39 pm
You must have read my mind I started working on and 1600*1200 skin.

Posté Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 9:52 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Th first step is browser + a button for the function settings()
It's the necessary to start with a skin (the button to change the skin otherwise you can't use vdj after, except by going to the registry)

Posté Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 1:54 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)