Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Do you guys know a program called MOTION DIVE TOKYO

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have came across a program called MOTION DIVE TOKYO for club visuals DJ and it's impressive.
Last weekend in the club that I normally work this guy connect to the video wall projector this visuals program and there are no words to discribe it.
It does almost everything from visuals working with music, advertising messages, all type of things and the images they are spectacular either in full automation or manual.
Now that I have purchase another laptop I think on this one will install this MOTION DIVE TOKYO and some music videos to play on my gigs.
I had to purchase another pc because my laptop does not have the possiblity of spliting the video to the projector.
My next step is to buy the HERCULES MP3 console I think that will be enough for my set.
What is the opinion of the club owners when you guys mix with laptop, the ones I know they say that there is no ART (Technic) in mixing you VDJ because everything is so easy, some they even say that a DJ like that is a fraud(fake).
So far I can't complaint also because I do my own gigs and I have some space to play my tunes without interference from the boss.

Posté Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 11:11 pm
I have only read about it, but liked what I saw. I have other things on my list that come before this, because of the price. However, if I saw it, and it blew me away, I can always change my mind. My thing is to always be ahead of my competitors, and right now, I am the only one mixing videos, in my area. I still have a little cushion, but am always working on new stuff to enhance my show. As for what others say about me using a computer, I don't give a shit. I have been a DJ for 37 years, and have done it all. Vinyl, done that. CDs, done that. The bottom line is, nothing has changed. I still keep the dance floor moving. I tell them to STFU, and go talk to someone that that cares what you think, I don't.

Posté Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 10:21 am
I believe motion dive is hardware controller from edirol

Posté Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 5:05 pm
That is correct. In a way I hope I don't see it. I have a habit of buying shit I like, even if I can't afford it at the moment. It's only money, but I just bought 2 new cars and need to keep focused on a new project, income property.

Posté Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 8:00 pm
Yup I tried it and it's pretty cool, I even like the midi controller from edirol. The visuals are pretty nice too. I also like Arkaos VJ which is another competitor visual product.

Posté Tue 07 Feb 06 @ 12:04 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have MOTION DIVE TOKYO. I managed to Install it (after guessing at the Japanese language settings). But then couldn't figure out how to get it to work so un-installed it. Maybe one day I will re-install it and have a go. In the mean time I have enough on trying to get Virtual Dj to work properly.

Posté Fri 10 Feb 06 @ 2:16 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)