Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Behringer BCD2000 DJ Controller At Namm

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I know you've all been waiting for this controller to see how it fares agains other options in that price range, capabilities area. In case you haven't seen or don't know about this controller, you can google it like I did or check this random link:

http://www.fullcompass.com/Products/pages/SKU--78210/

I was able to get my hands on it at NAMM and play around with it a bit. I don't really have any concrete thoughts on it, other than it was pretty neat. A bit cooler than a Hercules in my opinion and a lot bigger (which is good). One of my major complaints with the HDJC was that it was too cramped trying to fit all those functions in the size of a box that's as big as a paperback book. The buttons and knobs all seem like higher quality type buttons than on the Hercules as well (another one of my HDJC complaints).

Anyway, while playing with the Behringer, it was hooked up to a PC running the software that is supposed to come with the thing. Pretty basic software I guess.

It's always hard to give a product a really good workout at a convention with a sales guy breathing down your neck while you're trying to get in some work on the thing, but all in all, I would say give this thing a try. When they become available, I know I will give one a try. I'll add it to the mountain of crap I already have (hercules, xp10s, dz1200s) that I dont use....

Posté Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 11:19 pm
drjustPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am currently designing a system to operate the VDJ softwear, I want to mix video, and I was planning on going with 3 XP10 (to operate a skin with 3 players) and a Nuo4 mixer. I was wondering what other hardwear alternatives have come out at NAMM, I REALLY dont want to spend money on a system that I wont b happy with. Im also wondering y you have stopped using your XP10, and if u have a specific suggestion to go with as far as hardwear interface gear...IE turn tables VS midi controllers VS table top CD players like the Denon s3500.

Thanx

Posté Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 1:35 am
I think the Behringer would make a nice video controller, I'll be able to say more when I actually own one. I don't use the xp10 anymore because I am trying to reduce the amount of stuff I have to setup and tear down at each gig.

Posté Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 6:27 am
alx2kPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I hope BCD2000 is released soon, I'd like to buy that controller.

Did you ask that sales guy about release time? after one year delay... would be nice to have a REAL launch time.

Thanks.

Posté Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 12:45 pm
Since the manual is on the Behringer website already you can start creating the MIDI map.. ;)

Posté Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 5:22 pm
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
The Behringeh controler is available at pssl.com for $149.99

Posté Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 5:35 pm
alx2kPRO InfinityMember since 2004
in pssl.com says it's avaiable on their warehouse in 1/10/2006, I guess if they already had it it would say "in stock". Anyways, I'm an european consummer, therefore I'd preffer an european shop so no import tax increase the price. Hopefully that pssl shop is right and behringer is about to launch it.

Posté Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 5:47 pm
The Behringer controller is not available anywhere. The best guess from the Behringer rep was that it would be on shelves in April of this year. Let's see if that comes true.

Posté Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 7:38 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

I really think that Behringer is having problems with the software and not with the hardware... Because BCD-2000 it's in their shows and don't have anyone at the stores yet after a year now...

Will see, in the meantime Hercules DJConsole MK2 is what you can get.

Posté Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 10:28 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)