Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Support VDJ Radio

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
We need more support for Virtual DJ Radio.

We have so many people on the forums but not alot of listeners to the VDJ Radio station.

On the VDJ Radio, We have DJ's that play all types of music from Hip Hop, Trance, Techno, Reggae, and some I can't even pronounce.

As a DJ on the radio, I know I like to be heard and i'm sure all my fellow DJ's like to be heard as well.

Please support the Radio station and in the forums, feel free to talk to us, to ask us questions, to make requests, and just let us know what you think about how we are doing.

We play because we love the music but we are preformers and as such like to preform for an audiance.

Go ahead and ask any questions you may have.........

Support our DJ's

listen to Virtual DJ Radio.

Posté Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 1:26 am
Gday mate, id have to agree with ya there, i listen to the radio fairly often on a daily basis, a big problem is though with the style of music i like (club, house) its on extremely late / early in our mornings, and i know there would be others who share the same problem.
On another note, i was listening to your session about the urban streets of america i think it was called, sounded cool mate, keep it up love to hear more from ya.
-Cheers.

Posté Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 8:30 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
VDJ radio needs to be somewhere else other than on the radio page, such as in listings etc, but with that we'd require the larger server 24/7.

Also the link to listen to the radio should be on the front page of VDJ (official site), I think that's the least that can be done to inspire the talent we have on the radio.

Finally I'd just a flyer in English advertising the VDJ radio in general and possibly listing the frequent DJ's and what they play, to show off the diversity and talent at the radio, but the flyer should also have a personal touch so it's not seen as spamming. If we all send such an advert once a month (changed) to everyone on out contacts list, that soon becomes thousands that know about the radio.

I've got a bit of time on my hands this week, so if anyones interested in pushing the server contact me on MSN or PM.

Posté Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 11:49 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)