Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet CBG changes / moves *IN* same song!?! - Nudging no use!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey all,

Help! one of my fav. tracks seems to analyze wrong. The CBG is fine in the beginning of the track, but after a minute or two is **totally** off. Nudging it sideways a bit isnt even an option; its that much of a correction it needs. WTF? I tried following the instructions in the new manual (great job, folks) but it doesnt seem to work, or I am doing something wrong (probably that, as i'm a tad new!) Who'd care to go in-depth on the 'Adjust BPM Values' window and all its power to tweak things? I'm sure I am not the only one! And if you're wondering what track I am on about: Rachael Starr's Till There Was You (Gabriel & Dresden Club Mix)

Tnx!

Bram

Posté Thu 09 Feb 06 @ 8:50 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
The cbg is based on where the program thinks the down beats are based on the bpm it has counted out.
These can be off for numbers of reasons.

But, to fix it, open up your edit grid window (bpm adjust).
Start the track and cue the first down beat.
Then with the edit grid window open, click the set beat and start the track again.
Then count out 16 or 32 beats and pause the track, line up the track with the center pointer.
Click the second set beat button.
This will re arrange the cbg correctly and re set the track to the correct bpm all in one.

Posté Thu 09 Feb 06 @ 9:10 pm
Hey Rick,

Tnx for the quick reply!

Executing the solution you offer, works for a bit... even when doing so and counting out the 32 beats, the last 3 minutes of the track are still off.. WAY off! I'm more than happy to send you the track if you wanna have a go :-)

Posté Thu 09 Feb 06 @ 9:36 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
That is drift and many of my tracks do that.
My solution is to mix out by ear.

Posté Fri 10 Feb 06 @ 11:41 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)