Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Time Coded Vinyls VS USB Console

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi

I want to purchase something that will allow me to control the MP3 files on my computer via USB. I am hesitating between The VDJ Time Coded Vinyls (taking for consideration that turntables are affordable for me) and a USB Console (such as Behringer BCD2000 or Hercules MK2). Which do you think is better and why?

Thanks!

Posté Sat 25 Feb 06 @ 10:48 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Forget controllers ...go fo TCV

Posté Sat 25 Feb 06 @ 11:09 pm
I use both, depending on the situation. A lot of the clubs I work at have the other big TCV program installed in their booths, so I use their TCV and their software for that. When I'm doing a big professional gig where I know people are going to want me to be flashy and have my turntables with me, TCV is the way to go. If I'm doing a small gig, where space is an issue, or I'm not getting enough money to want to concern myself with the increase in setup time that comes with lugging my turntables out, I go with the Hercules MKII. It's a great thing for when you're pressed for space and time.

It also depends on your style of mixing. If you're just into beatmatching from song to song, go with the Hercules, if you want to scratch and such, TCV is the way to go.

Posté Mon 27 Feb 06 @ 1:42 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)