Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet TCV

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hey guys,

ive been thinking a lot lately about getting some turntables and using TCV with virtual dj.

what requirements do you need? do you need a REALLY fast computer? do you need turntables with USB? anything like that?

thanks for your time and your help!

DJ Turbo

Posté Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 12:16 am
mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
This has all been a learning experience for me so I hope I can help you out.....No you do NOT need turntables with USB, any turntable will work but direct drive is recommended.

What you do need is a low latency soundcard (MAYA44USB is a common one), there are others but this one seems to be the standard. Connect the turntables to the soundcard via standard audio cables, then the soundcard will connect via USB to the conputer, once you do that you buy the Time Coded Vinyls from this site, hook everything up, asign the soundcards in the Config. Settings tab and your ready to go.......As far as computer specs, there are minimum specs, I dont know them off the top of my head, but 1Gig of memory is what I have been reading

As far as the other specs you can read about them here.....hopefullt someone else will answer for you, I hope this helps

MZACK

Posté Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 3:34 am
Thanks Mzack!

Does anyone know what computer specs are needed for TCV to work well? i think i might have to buy a new computer first... hopefully a laptop :)
if anybody else knows anything about TCV please help.

thanks!

DJ Turbo

Posté Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 2:24 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)