Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Highlighting a file

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

When I hilite a file in the browser window using the mouse it doesn't always stay highlited. Immedietely after I release my left click the highlite disappears. It's random so I haven't figured it out?? Has anyone experienced this problem or am I doing something wrong(settings or something)?

(e.g.)It makes it impossible to delete a file no longer needed in the "side list". Sometimes I click two or three times(& more) and it will then stay highlite. Other time it won't...

I'm using the latest default 3.4 Pro skin.

Peace out,
Funkmasterfrank
Montreal, Qc

Posté Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 7:43 am
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have noticed that too. I thought I may be doing something wrong but I don't think I am. Sometimes it will highlight and stay that way, Sometimes it wont. No rhyme or reason to it.

I look forward to an answer to this one.

Posté Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 3:54 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
When you click on a file with the left mouse button it should Highlight, but when you click on a file with the right mouse button it wont highlight.

If you click on a file and it doesn't highlight IT IS still selected, for example: click on a file with the left mouse button, it will highlight and stay highlighed, now click on another file with the right mouse and select "file info" you'll see the other file is still highlighted, but you are looking at the info of the second file you selected. So whether a file is highlighted or not it is still selected with a click, so delete is still possible.

I've sometimes experienced it when the left click wont highlight anything in the browser (temporay), but if it doesn't highlight it's still selected.

Immediately after you've done a right click on a file the next left click wont highlight, the 2nd click should, or sometimes 3rd or 4th (possible bug).

I don't know the ins and outs of why it's like this.

I hope you don't get confused with all the clicking :).

Posté Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 4:28 pm

Hi Bagpuss,

"Deleting" was just an example. Because of my short memory, short attention span and bad eyes I like to have my upcoming song highlighted so I can quickly click and drag without looking for it in the list a 2nd time. There has to be a bug because sometimes I have to click a few times to get it to stay highlighted and other times I have to click fast and other times it just won't work at all(only temp). It seems that at the beginning of my evening it works fine, later it starts to go whacky.

Peace out
Funkmasterfrank
Montreal,Qc

Posté Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 5:39 pm
I exactly meet the same problem :s

Posté Sat 08 Apr 06 @ 6:14 pm
For those of you that have experienced what I am talking about here's what I found that kinda helps solve my problem(possible software bug??)

When it starts to get buggy.... could happen immedietely or after 4 hours as it's never the same. Hold the ctrl button and click on the file you want to highlight. It will then stay highlighted. Most likely have to continue this way until you reboot the software. For now I'm fine with this little "bug" as it doesn't effect the use of the program in any way. Would be nice to see a fix in future.

Peace out,
Funkmasterfrank
Montreal

Posté Sat 08 Apr 06 @ 7:43 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The problem has been reported to Dev team.

Posté Sat 08 Apr 06 @ 8:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)