Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Playlist always deletes songs played

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Whenever a song is dragged on a deck it disapears from from playlist.
This makes real sorting for (beat)matching impossible. I red trough the whole forum, every tread with "playlist" in it.
Someone asked this question, got no answer and tread got locked.

Am I stupid? I just don`t won`t VDJ not to do anything I don`t tell him.

Posté Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 6:26 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Press the 4th playlist button (repeat playlist)....

Posté Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 7:14 pm
Yeah, then he always sorts the last played song at the very bottom of the list. This is VERY helpfull when you try to build a 50 playlist with songs and start sorting at top.. and just after you found 2 songs matching -> songs goes to the bottom. Scrolldown, put it up again. Unuseable.
How can I switch off all this, I just want to be able to move songs around like I do for years in Winamp and VTT. No fancy automatic, just plain playlist editing.

I understand how this functions can help you, so you never play the same song twice, but how the ***** did anybody ever get a playlist build up with this? Do you all prepare in Winamp and then import?
This suggs since it has no BPM, nor can you experiment how to songs work together.

Sorry for my rude language, I´m just feeling dumb that I can see the button I need.

I don`t want unasked automatic playlists of what I played which I can sort afterwards, just one playlist you can handle like Winamp is handled since 1997.

Posté Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 12:04 am
shanti my friend...

there is another way to this..

there is another button on the playlist panel which allows you to import the play list into the other side..ie the file browser...

or else..

save the playlist and then on the left most panel, open the playlist folder and click on the playlist..it will open up in the middle panel and played songs will not be deleted..however, and this works for all folders, not just playlists, if you leave the playlist and go to another folder, when you come back, all the played songs will be at the bottom, unless you recurse to a tab, ie bpm or name etc..

cheers

DJ Rudra

Posté Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 2:57 pm
Ahh, this space under search window also does something. The Side list... this is the place I searched! Me stupid, did not understand the concept. Great concept! Thanks for the help.
8)

Posté Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 3:32 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Meierhans, the side list isn't available in your version of VirtualDJ.

Unless you have purchased the Pro version of VirtualDJ. If you have, then please put your serial number of VirtualDJ Pro in your profile:
http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

Posté Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 8:02 pm
@Meierhans , just when you thought vDJ couldn't measure up..... don't you know that VTT has been reborn in vDJ ?? LOL

Once again vDJ proves to be the ultimate !

Posté Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 10:54 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I was a proud (registered) owner of Vtt too !
Was great for the time..

Posté Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 2:41 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
What is VTT? in french it means "Mountain-Bike", i suppose this isn't the meaning in english.

Posté Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 11:22 am
I actually did not try it, so how can I sort songs in Console edition?

Didn´t know VTT (Virtual Turntables) was reborn in VDJ, always though DTT would be the follow up.(Which did never see the light of this world but in end of 2005 somebody wrote in a forum there would be chances... not for me since I know VDJ now which is ways better). This explains why it felt so familiar. Did DJ with VTT for several years, VJD just has anything you will ever need on stage.

@Mele..I remember your name from somewhere.
I can`t remember the names, its so long ago...
Help me.

Posté Wed 22 Mar 06 @ 1:08 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)