Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Hercules distributor in Croatia?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

LeryanHome userMember since 2005
Does enyone know who that is? I saw name "Formel" on Hercules homepage but when i called they said that they havent been distributors for a long time... PLS HELP! What should I do? I want to buy console but closest store is in Slovenia! :(

Posté Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 12:52 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Do you have a credit card? If you do i'm sure you can buy it on internet.

Posté Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 1:10 pm
See, there are few internet shops that deliver to Croatia, that is the problem... :(

Posté Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 1:12 pm
AMAZON have them in stock,im sure they would get it to you.........GOOD LUCK........

Posté Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 11:03 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The conditions for ordering to Croatia should improve soon as Croatia gets closer to the EU :), you think you have it bad, I lived in Bosnia for a year and virtually no online stores deliver there yet ;). From my experience though, you might be better walking into a DJ store and seeing if they have it in stock or if they can order it for you, as they are a dedicated DJ store in your country they will have the best contacts and will be able to offer you better advice even if they can't get the product for you themselves.

Posté Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 11:14 pm
I think it doesnt ship it... :( I dont know what to do!

Posté Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 12:20 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You don't have a DJ store within a reasonable distance?, I'm flying to Zagreb this summer so maybe I'll bring one over for you ;) hehe.

Posté Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 12:58 am
I have dj stores all around, but see, there is no distributor in cro for herc so no her equipment... :) Damn croatian anti dj hippies! :D You are comming here? Cool, i live in Karlovac and i study in Varazdin. I go trough Zagreb every couple of days. It is like 2 min ride. :) Maybe i take U up on that offer... :D

Posté Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 8:42 am
20 min ride... :)

Posté Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 8:43 am
djzarePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello from Zagreb, Ve-Mil used to have a Hercules distribution and they had the Console before- try to phone them. Good luck.

Also, try to search Nabava.net and you might find something.

Posté Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 11:53 pm
I did all of than a weak ago! Nothin! But it doesn't mather, ill buy mk2 in Slovenia...

Posté Sun 26 Mar 06 @ 11:27 pm
Distributor :

FORMEL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zvecajska 5
10000 Zagreb
Tel. : 385 1 3640 853
Fax : 385 1 3015 349
http://www.formel.hr

Posté Sun 26 Mar 06 @ 11:38 pm
Thx, but Formel isnt the distributor for like a year now... I phoned them like last weak... Thx for help, but i think i used all of my options, i'll buy in Slovenia, its like 30 min ride, so its not so bad...

P.S. DjZare, can you give me your mail if i have some questions?
P.S. (2) i tried nabava alse and i came up with noting, and if i did it would be mk1, and i can buy mk2 for like 1200 kuna in Slovenia (after tax deducion)

Posté Sun 26 Mar 06 @ 11:45 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)