Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Cooooooooool

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Posté Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 3:05 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The Title says it all, very nice find ;).

Posté Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 3:49 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Now how many of us are thinking about having a second PC running that system next to VDJ? Would make a change from the usual visual plugins when playing mp3s! I want.... ;-)

Posté Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 2:32 pm
TotyoHome userMember since 2006
This is not music, its called SH!T

Posté Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 2:46 pm
Bit harsh....

Posté Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 4:07 pm
Very interesting style! Makes me think of remixing in details yet doing it all on the fly using a mic. Definatelly cool and can sound extremely amazing if done properly.

Posté Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 6:26 pm
What hasn't been considered with that opinion is that this 'technology' is open source and in it's infancy, you have to look at the big picture here and I can see that sort of technology being the way forward for DJ'ing. Of course it needs more work but hey, this is a guy and a couple of his friends who have got this up & running!

Posté Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 7:34 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
good promise but why use such small sample sizes? in the demo he did most of it just eneded up sounding like noise because he used like 32nd beat samples and stuff
just sounded like buzzing noise. but hey thats his cup of T then fine

the seal video looked so cool lol

Posté Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 8:35 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
yeah i was impressed with the technology but the effects would make people collapse and develop seizures. I think it would be funny if it would work with scratch modules, you could sit back and drink beers, holding a mic saying things like "cue 1, crab scratch", "loop 8", "unloop", "cue 2 transform" .You wouldn't even have to touch anything, just talk and dj.

Posté Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 9:07 pm
Thats the beautiful thing, this would be the first release. When the program is released, and the sources avaliable, others can improve on it, and im sure we will see a much more evolved program, as mentioned above, this was done by someone and his friends, so i can see this, being a nice tool to have. Say someone is a huge fan of i dunno madonna, and they have a birthday coming up. How damn cool would it be to have maddonna saying happy birthday to this person via a screen at an event. I for one will be using this for little samples or in between snippets or something. Im so facinated with what they have done

Posté Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 2:29 am
Very true... for a first release it looks promising! These things take time to evolve, I bet VDJ was a bit clunky in version 1.0!

Posté Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 3:11 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)