Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Cd Player and vdj

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Can you control vdj with a cd player like a Denon 3500 or similar?

Im looking to buy a controller soon but I want it to be motorized on the platter.

Thanks

Posté Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 4:58 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yeah you can download an mp3 of the timecode from here, and burn it to a couple of CDs. Spinning platters eh? That leaves you with the choice of Denon, Technics and Numark (my personal favourite)...

Posté Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 2:42 pm
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
I am using 2 dennon 3500's with an ecler nuo4 with midi and it works great

Posté Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 2:50 pm
Can you guys help me out in hooking up a dennon 3500 with vdj. Either some instructions or a link will be apreciated. I downloaded the timecode MP3 and will burn it into a cd ,then what?

Thanks

Posté Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 9:42 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes you can use the denon s3500 or something similar with TCV or TCCD. Unfortunately however most of the functions on the denon will be limited to simple movements such as what you would have on a normal vinyl turntable. If you want to exploit the full functions of vdj its best to have a midi controller such as the xp10, dac3 or hercules etc..

Check out my blog for a picture of how to set up the TCV cables if you like. Its then probably best to refer to the user guide which is downloadable from the website or search the forum for detailed instructions.

Are you sure your an experienced user?

Posté Sun 26 Mar 06 @ 10:49 pm
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
what type of sound card do you have? I am using an EMU1616M so its a little different to hookup, but they do have some good tutorials with pics on how to hook up to cd players.

Posté Sun 26 Mar 06 @ 11:09 pm

Posté Sun 26 Mar 06 @ 11:29 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)