Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet I dont know the cd key that i got wth the dj programm

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

TarrantHome userMember since 2006
my brother brought virtual dj 2 and he set it up for me and i can use the dj programm but i dont know what it is so i cant become a member to this

Posté Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 7:13 am
sorry let me say again that makes no sense my brother brought virtual dj pro edition and he set it up on my computer when i go to modify my profile it says if you have brought software then please enter your serial here: and i do not know it and i want it to show that i have payed for it i can use the programm and all the other stuff but what i want to know is how i can make it so i am a registered member

Posté Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 7:16 am
If you paid for it, then you should have the license key. If your brother paid for it, then he should have the license key. The owner of this key, is able to put the program on as many computers as HE owns. If your brother wants to let you use the program, then he should provide the license key. It is that simple. Two different people can not share the same key, as it is tied to your email address. So you can not modify the profile, as it is tied to one user. Ask him for the key.

Posté Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 7:43 am

Posté Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 7:04 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
isnt that breaking the licence anyway, can i install VDJ on all my friends machines?

Posté Sat 01 Apr 06 @ 12:49 am
If your brother bought the software for you in a legal way, he should also provide you with the serial number so that you can register the software.

If your brother bought the software for himself, you can not use the software too.

Only one user, one licence.

Hope you understand:)

Posté Sat 01 Apr 06 @ 4:27 am
thanks for ya help but i dont think he knows it

Posté Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 2:07 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)