Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Virtual DJ 3 - Home Edition with Maya44 USB on 2 channels

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

MeikelPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello folks,

I am new to this again, I bought a good Laptop and already have an older Mixer and small PA-System in my party room which I want to bring in new life with Virtual DJ and all their possibilities.

After following some discussions here and elsewhere I decided to buy a MAYA44 USB external Soundcard to put Channel 1 and Channel 2 on my Mixer, headphone I will use from the mixer than.

I tried the free Version of Virtual DJ and liked it much, so I decided to buy the Virtual DJ 3 Home addition to have a complete product where I can work with my small system.

I now have the problem that I can't get 2 channels configured under Soundcards in the CONFIG menu of the software, I am just getting the output of one channel there and just a little noise I notice from the other channel, seems that this is the headphone output.

Is there any option to use 2 full Channels with the Home Edition on my Mixer or is the only target to reach that to upgrade to the full version??? I thought I allready have a full version with my Home Edition! :-(

Any Help is warmest welcome, expecially from DJs who have the same soundcard and using also the mixer with at least 2 Channels output from the software.

Best Regards from Germany

Meikel

Posté Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 5:44 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posté Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 6:32 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)