Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Cues and Samples

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Pretty new to this, just wondering if there was any way to set a cue, and attach a sample, so that when the saved cue point is played, a sample is automatically played. Been bothring me and i cant figure it out. Any help would be awesome.

Posté Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 12:05 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
What you are asking for is possible using the CueEvents plugin from dj cel.

But this plugin is only available for Professional Edition Users.

Posté Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 1:50 pm
YSRCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Once a cue point is set within a song, it will always be saved within VDJ. So next time you play the song, you'll see the cue point(s) you've set. In fact, you have the option to set several cue points. Moreover, you can have the song start/play at which ever cue point you've created/set, as well as loop (8, 16, 32 etc) at that poing if you choose to.

You can create your own sample simply going to the "samples". All you do is hit "record" on any one of the sample keys and record your sample. You can choose to play the "sample" to play at once, loop and/or beatlock. This feature is a little robust and takes a bit of a techinique to get it right. Be sure to save your sample recording so you can recall the sample at any time........wtihin the samples library. Addtitionally, you can choose/set the sample you've created to any of the sample buttons.

I have installed CuePoints plug-in, but still have not figured it out to meet my needs (saving on-the fly loops), so that I can recall the "loop" I had created at will. I had a hard time interpreting his instructions in regards to my intentions........I'll have to ask him to be a little more clear in my other thread :p

Hope this helps in regards to your intentions.

Posté Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 5:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)