Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Sponsorship

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

GMan843Home userMember since 2005
Im using virtual dj in the state of SC, and every club i go to, to dj off this program no one has heard of it, but everyone love how i use it in the club. I love this program my self and i havnt seen anything better so i wanted to get the word out all over SC and other places too. I want to bring virtual dj to the south in a hip-hop and r&b manor. I have plenty of mix tapes out and everyone loves how it was put together. My name is DJ G and so far things are goin fine with the program whenever i use it. Im currently the Charelston Sandsharks arena football dj in the Charelston colleseum, and also in the clubs. You can check out a couple of my demos on www.myspace.com/pbsc

Posté Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 8:35 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Well, if they didn't heard of VDJ, send them to www.virtualdj.com and they will know everything and maybe buy it. I wish you luck in the future and show everyone what is VDJ all about :) !

Posté Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 2:02 am
You can add a link to VDJ on your SPACE. (Cool Space!)

Posté Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 9:37 am
What i was tryin to say was, i wanted vdj to sponsor me.

Posté Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 12:57 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Try contacting Atomix.

Posté Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 3:29 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posté Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 3:31 am
Thanks

Posté Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 5:30 pm
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
GMan843, I here ya. I am in the upstate of SC and I am using VDJ around here. You are right, most people that come to the booth have never seen anything like this. I guess they think media player is what is out there to play audio files.... lol.... I also have other DJs and KJs, that are coming to check it out. These guys are coming from Columbia and Asheville NC to see what I use. I guess word gets around. I don't mind showing them when I am doing public gigs. They all seem to be impressed. Of course it is easy with this software;P

Posté Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 5:51 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)