Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Brilliant Software - Thanks from a Brit in the U.S.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Mix93fmPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I bought the software last week and used it in my club here in Tampa, Florida this past Saturday night. Bloody Brilliant. I mixed videos & mp3 flawlessly with my Dell laitude D810 and Dac-2. Not one drop, skip or crash. Thanks for an excellent program - other DJs were totally impressed, especially one who had just bought the Pioneer VDj ($2,400) turntable! The club is one of the busiest & biggest in the Tampa Bay area and I loved using the program.
I have Djed in clubs for almost 26 years (England, stint in Boda, New York & now here in Tampa, FL), worked in radio, had a wedding DJ business and own a manufaturing business. Up until this past weekend I've used PCDJ REd, FX & Scratch but have now found THE program to use from now on.
The video sold me on the software - of course, the stability & key lock helped.
I still have a few things to figure out about the program and will probably find the answers in these forums - but again, thanks to all involved.

Posté Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 4:38 am
what is the name of the software?

;)

Mx

Posté Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 5:00 am
It's A Bad Motha, Shut your mouth. But I'm talking about VDJ. Can you dig it. Welcome to the club

Posté Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 5:16 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Welcome to the VDJ world ;) ! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask here!

Posté Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 6:15 am
Mix93fmPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Im sure there will be questions ! Name of the software . . . . . . Hmmmm - would that be ... VDJ ?

Posté Tue 25 Apr 06 @ 3:14 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)