Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Load Playlist

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Virtual DJ has only save playlist and make new playlist clear playlist etc. but not load playlist button i can only the playlist files drop from browser in the playbrowser and i must always go in the playlist directonary for show and selects my playlists.its will be fine when a load playlist function are avialable in the future without switch in the directionarys

Posté Mon 29 May 06 @ 9:58 am
How do you upload all music from your hard drive to VirtualDJ without having to upload individual albums at a time that takes forever

Posté Fri 08 Jul 11 @ 3:04 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
nico anders wrote :
Virtual DJ has only save playlist and make new playlist clear playlist etc. but not load playlist button i can only the playlist files drop from browser in the playbrowser and i must always go in the playlist directonary for show and selects my playlists.its will be fine when a load playlist function are avialable in the future without switch in the directionarys

If you need to load a saved playlist, go to your folder window find the "Playlist" folder, click on it then click the saved playlist you need, the song list will populate your browser and playlist automatically...

Posté Fri 08 Jul 11 @ 3:55 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
DJ Disturbed0208 wrote :
How do you upload all music from your hard drive to VirtualDJ without having to upload individual albums at a time that takes forever

Use the asterisk "*" in the browser search fileld and all files will appear, but you most make sure you right click and "add to search db" first all your main media folders...

Posté Fri 08 Jul 11 @ 4:00 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
nico anders wrote :

what your asking for seems a bit pointless, we have a "playlists" folder in our browser which remains there permanently if selected in the browser options in config.

all you have to do is to click on the folder then double click the playlist your want.

if a feature was added to the button, it would have to direct you to a folder to work anyway. so you would hit the button to open up a folder to select your playlist..

which is exactly the same as clicking the playlists folder in the browser.

pointless in my opinion...

Posté Sat 09 Jul 11 @ 1:52 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)