Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Play on crossfader

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

What I think could be nice would be a function/button to activate something like what they have on some Pionneer CD Players -- "play on crossfader". In other words, you set the song to a certain location in the song, and when the crossfader starts to move, the song starts automatically... It's not absolutely necessary, but this could be useful...

macourteau

Posté Fri 18 Jun 04 @ 10:28 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes. Autoplay could be a useful option.

However, when usinh an external table, it's also necessary to use screen corssfader and table crossfader.

I'm with you for an autoplay feature.

Posté Sat 19 Jun 04 @ 5:03 am
that could be useful for those who use a external controler (midi or dj console) but with a classic mixer i think it's impossible to do.

Posté Sun 20 Jun 04 @ 1:28 pm
Welcome Marius!! :) good to see you bought the program too!! ;) nice

Posté Sun 20 Jun 04 @ 2:26 pm
Indeed it would be impossible with a classic mixer, but since I use the DJConsole a lot, I thought it could be a good idea, since sometimes the music doesn't start when you press play (sticky buttons), so it could be useful to simply start moving the crossfader and the music would start playing (less errors lol). I know it doesn't happen so often, but it could be an idea.

Cheers, macourteau

Posté Sun 20 Jun 04 @ 9:18 pm
The buttons will fail sometimes. You have to press hard and exacly at the middle othherwise they do not response. On the otherhand the crossfader moves too easy. If you give it a slight push or some heavy bass will cause the player to start.
Ewout

Posté Tue 22 Jun 04 @ 8:21 pm
Indeed, that's true. But it could be made so it starts playing if a certain amount of the crossfader moves (eg.: 1/16 or 1/8)...

macourteau

Posté Tue 22 Jun 04 @ 8:37 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)