Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VIDEO OUTPUT TO PROJECTOR???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I downloaded the demo of virtual dj. This is an awsome program. I was trying to connect my projector to see the output and overall quality of my videos. When I select video out on my computer, I see the actual desktop and player. Is there a way to just get the output video window?? Thanks
Barry

Posté Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 4:27 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
yes but the option is disabled in the demo version

Posté Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 4:36 pm
I think buying the full version is easier and much faster.
Ewout

Posté Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 6:28 pm
If you're using a Desktop PC then you'll want to get a 2nd (pci) Video adapter (which you can get dirt cheap) and set your PC up for dual displays. Make sure it's not set as a clone display (where you see the same thing on both screens) although I'm not sure if a Desktop PC does that or not, i've never tried. But I know laptops give a "clone" display option and a bunch of other notebook video adapters offer a 2nd display (non clone) option which is what I set mine to. Then all you need to do is set the video output in your VDJ option to the video adapter you're using (not the window option) and when you play your video it should appear in the 2nd display as a full screen. If you select the window option in the VDJ config then you will just get a window with the video of it instead of it being full screen.

Posté Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 3:19 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)