Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Current Hip-Hop tracks for DJs Free online

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

http://www.digiwaxx.com is a music evaluation service for primarily hip-hop/urban music.
It happens to have most of the hot or up and coming tracks in my experience.

To get the tracks, you have to sign up, be a pproved as a working dj, and then you can access the site. You listen to the tracks through a flash player, tell them what you think, and then you can download the track/acapella/instrumental.

I've found it hugely useful. I hope somone else does too.

Posté Fri 04 Aug 06 @ 8:17 pm
sorry for the dupe, the posting interface is messing up for me

Posté Fri 04 Aug 06 @ 10:11 pm
Jus a question, but do u have to be a pro or known DJ for dis 2 work?(approved as a working dj?)Cause as of right now I'm neither one. :(

Posté Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 4:27 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
wow, i just submitted my application... if this goes through, it could mean great things for both record labels and dj's... nice find!

Posté Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 4:40 am
MannasPRO InfinityMember since 2006
That's the same thing I was wondering DJShyne. I'm not working in a club or on the radio. I make my own mixtapes though. I went ahead and applied anyway as a mixtape dj. I figured all they can say is no. I'll let you know if I get approved.

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 4:26 pm
jzafraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey man, awesome site. I've been looking for just that for a while now. However, I don't hold a resident spot anywhere yet but I put the most recent club I played at and put myself down as a DJ/MIXER. Hope I get in cuz if I do you just gave me a weapon to compete with some of the big name DJ's who get the new stuff before everyone else. Thanks man!

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 4:49 pm
MannasPRO InfinityMember since 2006
It took about a week but I've been approved. :)

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 7:47 pm
Enjoy :)

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 8:11 pm
I have been approved right away lol

Dj Quintana

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 8:31 pm
jzafraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey, I got approved right away too!!! Cool man, thanx for the heads up.

Posté Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 2:22 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)