Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet MAC USERS: Apple WWDC in 9 hours!!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

The completion of the entire Mac line to Intel processors will be announced. 9-12 months ahead of schedule. Remember, we started 6 months ahead of schedule [January '06] because of Intels FAR SUPERIOR fabrication process over ANY other chip manufacturer.

Go to MacRumors for live coverage:
http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/08/20060806213737.shtml

Now let's get VDJ 4 for Mac out the door so that the best digital dj solution can combine with the best computing solution - Macintosh.

Regards,

ConQuest

Posté Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 10:01 am
Hi,

Conquest is back....

We (stupid people) know now that Mac is the best computer aound the world. (thank Conquest !)

personnaly, i prefer Amiga OS Workbench 4, and Atari Falcon on RISS CPU (Lol), or a silicon graphics station.

When virtual Dj is on Solaris/intel new OS from Sun ????

lol

let's talk about Virtual DJ now, please....

Posté Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 10:47 am
olivierbergman wrote :
let's talk about Virtual DJ now, please....

How about you start reading thread titles in the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum where the following thread topics are allowed: Anything about Virtual DJ or AtomixMP3, or not about them... this is a general discussion.

Here's a hint. If a thread in the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum is titled "MAC USERS: Apple WWDC in 9 hours!!!", then there is probably a very good chance that the thread in the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum is going to reference Apple Macintosh computers.

Call it deducive reasonong, common sense, or whatever. Besides, I did talk about Virtual DJ in the original post:

"Now let's get VDJ 4 for Mac out the door so that the best digital dj solution can combine with the best computing solution - Macintosh."

So feel free to talk about the actual thread topic in the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum, Apple's WWDC or VDJ.

Either one works for me and both are appropriate in the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum.

By the way, did I mention that this is the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum, because it is.

Thanks for sharing though OlivierBergman. Maybe you should start some threads about Atomix developing VDJ for Amiga OS Workbench 4, Atari Falcon on RISS CPU, or a silicon graphics station.

I wouldn't mind seeing any of those since this is the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum.

BTW, Apple Macs are the new SGI workstations.

Pay attention to Apple's WWDC in 7 1/2 hours, at 10am PST, to find out why:
http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/08/20060806213737.shtml

And that's just the tip of the iceberg for Apple's announcements tomorrow and over the next 6 months...

Posté Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 11:27 am
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Maybe poor Olivier didn't happen to know what the WWDC was. God, what an idiot! How could he even consider being part of this community and yet remain such an ignoramus?

Posté Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 11:51 am
Hi,

I'm not a "poor olivier", Conquest is a spammer in the Virtual Dj community and speak always from Mac.

I have a Mac , a PC under Vista, a PC under Linux and i'm a fan of Virtual DJ.

But i don't like Mac intergrist like Conquest.

Posté Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 6:07 pm
Hmmm... Let's see now...

I can buy a MAC that has PC Hard drives, INTEL processor, IDE DVD/CDRom, etc,etc,etc... In other words, a PC with a different OS?!?!?

But only thing is, I don't LIKE the OS... I know, I know... They always say how STABLE it is... Yeah, until it crashes that is... then there's NO recovery... They say "You'll never get the blue screen of death" - instead you get the "not smiling" icon... Big difference... It still means you are hosed...

Oh yeah, but MACs have better graphics!! But wait!! They are using the same 7300 GT's that I already have for my PC!! Hmmm...

Okay, so how come I need to spend over $1000 more to make a MAC have the same features that my PC box does?

Oh yeah, so I can get OSX... I forgot now...

I can do without OSX... I could even do without WINDOWS - DOS was plenty good enough to run programs... hehe...

But hey, at least the MAC will LOOK GOOD!! Oh yeah, so does my PC... :)

All that and I can pay TWICE AS MUCH as a PC...

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 5:55 am
@amazingsounds

The DOS point was very well made.

For people who are turned on by the latest processor, that's fine, but the sound will be the same and the audience will only know if they come and have a very very close look. The majority of my audiences are more interested in dancing than computers.

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 10:49 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)