Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Quite convincing...anit it ???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

For those users still contemplating purchasing Hercules and/or VDJ...Hope this convinces you...

Posté Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 4:08 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Thank god most people already know how good it is......on the upside at least it wasn't rehearsed
and now i can take a nap

Posté Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 5:20 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
ummm no comment.

Posté Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 5:45 am
MyzraelHome userMember since 2006
Where is my song? Oh , I dunno.........most be somewhere........crappy video......

Posté Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 12:45 pm
WOW! VDJ should be ashamed to have the vid. represent their company....

This guy is CLUELESS to what this program really does. I can go on and on and on, but why?

***Please LOSE this file!***

Posté Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 2:45 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Wow, that Hercules software is really nice.

Funny how he was supposed to be advertising the Hercules, but 90% of what he spoke about was the features of VDJ.

Posté Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 5:36 pm
Should really be left to a proper DJ to advertise such products.. not some random off the street..

I guess the saying "Never trust a man with a moustache" holds true once again...

Heh.. question is, is his music legal? He has an awful lot on there for a demonstration machine... :D

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 12:16 am
i think my video is better
-gauge

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 12:57 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
lol... it makes the hercules look like a joke.

Theres a vid of someone using vdj with the BCD2000 which I find more appealing. Just do a search on youtube.com. I'm curious which user has posted it. It shows attempts of scratching (not very good) but what is more interesting is that all the functions seem to be working with vdj? Not bad I don't think for the small price..

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 1:22 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Where can we find your video DJ Gauge?

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 1:52 am
DJ_Gauge wrote :
i think my video is better
-gauge

You have skills.

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 6:06 am
l_rids wrote :
lol... it makes the hercules look like a joke.

Theres a vid of someone using vdj with the BCD2000 which I find more appealing. Just do a search on youtube.com. I'm curious which user has posted it. It shows attempts of scratching (not very good) but what is more interesting is that all the functions seem to be working with vdj? Not bad I don't think for the small price..

I am the guy whos posted that video, I know the scratch is not perfect but the idea was show the people that it really works together with VDJ even the scratch, the effects, the mixer, the pitch and all the controlers I am using now the BCD2000 as an ASIO sound card using my TCV and I just have made a TUTORIAL of that, you can take a look at my blog

Dj Quintana

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 7:05 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)