Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Dual cdj-players vs. DAC3, reasonable prices?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Have been looking on ebay for DJ equipment and have found a lot of too cheap offers, what do the experienced guys have to tell about this? Must be just a joke??

http://cgi.ebay.com/2xPIONEER-CDJ-1000-Mk2-PIONEER-DJ-909-Mixer_W0QQitemZ230016128307QQihZ013QQcategoryZ91384QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Having trouble getting the dac to norway for a reasonable price so i'm looking at options here, and i'm thinking that it might be just as cool to get two good cd-players and a mixer (preferably w/mp3 and a mixer to norway for below 6-7-800$)

Or even using one or two cd-players with a TCCDB But i can see the drawback comparing to the dac is cues, shortcuts to FX, samples, browsing am i not right?

Posté Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 1:09 pm
Hi,

i think i wouldn't risk that one on ebay. The item's in China (if it exists)!

The person has got a 100% positive feedback with a score of 13. But they got that by buying 13 different ebooks for $0.01 each! Sounds to me like they've just done that to get their feedback score up.

Sorry, but i think it's too good to be true! :)

Posté Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 3:22 pm
Yeah me too, but what would be a good price for a nicely used and good deck for a beginner, preferably with mp3 support would you say?

Posté Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 3:43 pm
forschi80 wrote :
Yeah me too, but what would be a good price for a nicely used and good deck for a beginner, preferably with mp3 support would you say?

well for a 1000 you're looking at a few hundred. i'd consider saving up for the cdj800 mk2 if i were only just starting out. about £400-£500 each but well worth the money. for anyone who's been at it for a while and looking for decent cd decks though, i'd say wait and save for a brand new pair of mk3 1000s.

Posté Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 5:13 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)