Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Trouble, kind help needed! thanks!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have hurcules DJ PC console installed, and i am using virtual DJ, they are communicating fine, but i cant seem to get the headphones working, so as to listen to one song, while a different one plays over my PA, can anyone offer any advice would be very greatful!
Thanks

Joseph,

--@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry joesurfmoon no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 7:34 am
You have to have a full registered version, to have the headphone function. If you are using a demo version, sorry but you are out of luck. But wait, there's more. Buy the full version now, and you will be eligible for any future upgrades, free. Get it now, before there is a price increase.

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 8:11 am
What version of the hercules version are you using? the mk1 (first version), the mk2 or the mp3 control. If you have the mk2 or the mp3 control, you could use the headphone option. You will need a 4.1 or better sound card (Note that the mk2 has one build in). You will need to keep the pr listen button pressed on the console during pre listening.
If you have the mk1 console, you will need to upgrade to the full version to get the pre listening working.
Ewout

Posté Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 6:11 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)