Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet must be done!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

jambigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
In the future would like to see a permanent filter (low high and band) built into the skin for each channel...I know you have effects but a filter like that on an allen & heath xzone mixer would be very nice....

Also I need to be able to search my music by genre like Bpm studio....you should take a look at bpm studio...although it hasn't been updated in years the playlist and search functions are still better in some aspects than vdj......

Posté Sun 13 Aug 06 @ 2:14 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Filter would be very nice indeed. The one that comes as a plug-in can't be controlled by a midi controller, and truthfully doesn't sound good. It severly overloads the levels and can blow the speakers if not careful.

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 1:05 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
abnorm wrote :
It severly overloads the levels and can blow the speakers if not careful.

Resonance parameter is controlled with the right mouse button (up/down). It's set to full by default.

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 9:50 am
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
VDJs browser is quick and simple to use, but not very functional, especially since it doesn't read many of my tags.

I used it for my videos and zipped karaoke only, and for everything else I drag and drop from foobar2000's database search. That works awesome! It'd be great to not require it though.

Posté Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 7:42 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)