Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Wireless Hercules or ???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
blue tooth or ????

I want my hercules to be wireless... And the headphones need to work too. ;)

too bad i could not just get a wireless USB dongle thingy or something... or is that what blue tooth is???

And a blender. Ya, this software should mix drinks too. not just music!!! ;)

Posté Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 6:34 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Did you see that Apple spoof that somebody posted on here a while back, with the handheld Nintendo console running as a wifi remote for VDJ? Shame it wa just a joke, it's actually quite a good idea... :-)

Posté Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 1:42 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Why do you need it wireless? I think the 2m cable included in the package is enough... Anyway, a wireless tool will be:
  • with more latency, to handle wireless packets
  • unstable because of speakers magnetical/electro filed
  • more expensive

I think the Hercules DJC series needs other things, not bluetooth.

Anyway, this isn'ta a new feature for VDJ ;-D Post it on the Hercules forum (If there's one).

Posté Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 2:13 pm
DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Why? -simply less wires, faster set up and the freedom to roam a little... I have used CD remotes from the stage before.

No i do not want it if it increases latency. I don't know much about those tec details.

I cannot stand by the stability issue though. I regularly use wireless devices with no problem (wireless microphones, wireless dimmers (stage props), wireless pyro (SPFX -these are digitally locked units)...)

yes definitely more expensive, dead battery issues, easier stolen...

I agree other things are more important. like stopping this great control from looking like a toy. The Beringer unit looks sweet. (...but it is not wireless either... haha) And stopping the cross fader button from falling off every time I open the cover.

Posté Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 3:17 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)