Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet NEW SKIN I'M WORKING ON

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Just a quick peek at the skin i'm currently working on. I just finished the 1440x900 version mainly for myself cuz i use a HP Pav zd7000(wide screen) and I wanted something that will fill up the screen without any distortions and moreover to have more features of VDJ at my fingertips. The main feature is the Numark TTX1 TTables (from my past skin ised in atomix).The skin will also be available for the 1024x768 resolutions but without all the bells and whistles of the main one.
Check it out!!! Tell me what you think (at least about the looks). Money cannot by honest feedbacks.

http://www.vividx.net/dj%20manixx/untitled%20skin.htm

Posté Fri 02 Jul 04 @ 1:45 am
Wow... looks great... I wish I had a widescreen laptop lol

macourteau

Posté Fri 02 Jul 04 @ 1:58 am
wow ..really nice!!!!!!!
i love it....

those vu's are amazing!!!!

Posté Fri 02 Jul 04 @ 2:25 am
vbjackPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I like the skin very nice.

PS - I am still working hard on the VDJ Skin Maker App. I was too busy at work today to finish it and I am hoping for tomorrow (latest, this weekend).

-JaK

Posté Fri 02 Jul 04 @ 2:32 am
vbjack... cool!!
just tell me if u want me to beta-test

Posté Fri 02 Jul 04 @ 2:43 am
DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Very cool skin!! I love it what youve done to the mixer in the respect that it resembles a real mixer and how you sort of seperated the turntables from the mixer instead of just looking like they are all joined as one console. I think this skin would look even better if you created another version with a pair of black Technic 1210 turntables along with the indicator lights. That would be sooooo realistic to the real thing. Very good job im really impressed!! Ive been wanting a realistic skin like this for a long time.

Posté Fri 02 Jul 04 @ 3:06 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Dead link ???

;(

Posté Fri 02 Jul 04 @ 7:38 am
DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Too bad this link is no longer accessible because I cant take my eyes off it but im sure its close to the final stages of completion and it will be available for VDJ users to download under the skin section add ons.

Posté Fri 02 Jul 04 @ 7:53 am
Manixx.. can u repost link?
i just had a fast look at night, would love to take another peek....

thanx

Posté Fri 02 Jul 04 @ 9:18 am
ProtoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
VDJ skin maker app would be super great. More than willing to be Beta tester too!

Proto

Posté Fri 02 Jul 04 @ 9:38 am
hum... and that is? ;) lol

Posté Fri 02 Jul 04 @ 9:42 am
Link should be back up pretty soon. Had a huge storm here in MD and my ISP shut down.

Posté Fri 02 Jul 04 @ 12:41 pm

Posté Fri 02 Jul 04 @ 10:40 pm
Looks good man very good work can't wait to play with it.

Posté Sat 03 Jul 04 @ 12:05 am
Hey Manixx,
Looks awesome!!! Is there a way you can change those tables into Axis 9 players? It would be great and appreciated if you could...(maybe even compensated!). Thanks!

Posté Sat 03 Jul 04 @ 6:39 am
spindemPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Seriously make them technics and we may convert a few vinyl junkes!

Technics is the way forward :)

Posté Sat 03 Jul 04 @ 4:20 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)