Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet DVD video support

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Last week I was watching some DVD's with video clips on my laptop. I have some dvd's with 40 original video clips on it, which would be very cool to send to a projector during gigs.There are also some DJ services delivering Video clips on DVD.

The problem now is, I could use power dvd, but I have to use two programs (VDJ + Power DVD) and power dvd isn't very accurate in pausing, starting and cueing.
It would be nice to have the abillity to play these dvd's directly from within VDJ. Pitching and looping would be a very nice feature.

What do you think?
Ewout

Posté Sun 04 Jul 04 @ 8:08 pm
idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
There's very few DJ software programs out there that will do DVD effectivley. Then, there's very few programs as cool as VDj. If anyone can do it....

Posté Wed 14 Jul 04 @ 9:27 pm

Posté Sat 17 Jul 04 @ 7:33 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Coo but the price ... !!!!!!

Posté Sat 17 Jul 04 @ 7:46 pm
idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Nice if you want to go back to carrying hardware and discs. ;-)

Posté Wed 21 Jul 04 @ 1:13 am
I already noticed the Pioneer player. Very cool, but a Dutch Pioneer reseller said that one of those will cost about €3800. You need 2 and a video mixer -> 8500. Then 2 projectors and you will be broke...

Another option is a Numark double DVD player. This one will cost about €900. Much better price, but far less options than the Pioneers.

Lots of boards and forums say that the combination of music and images or video will be the future for DJ's
Therefore it could be helpfull to have this ability in VDJ. On first hand just play. Pitch, loop and scratch could be nice features for the future

Ewout

Posté Thu 22 Jul 04 @ 8:31 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)