Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Technics Question...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djNAPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey guys I figured i'd ask here cause I dont trust alot of other forums...

I know this is not a VDJ question but I have to ask sorry...

Im upgrading from my str8-100s and am finally getting a set of Tecnics... BUT

I know everyone says get the 1200's and im fine with that but which ones???
I've found 4 different 1200's... The MK2, MK5, M5G, and the M3D!!! WTF LOL

I was just going to get the standard 1200MK2 by the looks of it cause i read a review that said the MK5 is overrated at it's price...

So am I okay with the MK2's or what? (dont even mention the 1210's or i'll break my laptop and give up DJing all together...) Thanks, everyone one these forums rocks...

Posté Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 5:23 am
The 1200 and 1210 are the same, only the color is different.

IMO you'll be doing fine with the mkIIs. It is and IMO will remain the standard until vinyl dies .

Posté Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 7:17 am
djNAPRO InfinityMember since 2006
thanks paul...

Posté Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 7:58 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
get the cheapset ones you can, they are all 99% the same from a functional perspective, the mark 5-G is supposed to be the best if you have that choice but if i was you i would just go for the best price you can find (within reason- if its all covered in mud, smokes and only goes backwards then thats not gonna be such a good investment)

Posté Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 11:25 am
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
THEY ARE differences between Mk2 and mk5 ...of course mk5 is best - one important : no "zero" click in mk5 - everyday I use Mk2 ...1 day a week I play in another disco with mk5 - m5g have +8 and +16 pitch -

Posté Sun 10 Sep 06 @ 12:33 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
of course there are differences, otherwise there would be no point in releasing them, to remove the center click is simply a matter of removing a ball bearing and basic kits that allow you to change the pitch range from 8 to 16 can be purchased easily

at the end of the day its personal prefernce, if blue LEDs and no scratches appeals to you then i would advise you to buy a pair new, if youre not fussy then an older pair will serve you well

Posté Sun 10 Sep 06 @ 2:14 am
xspotxPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i got mk5s, they got a pitch reset and a nice led.

Posté Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 6:25 pm
djirschPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The difference between the 1200 and the 1210 is a voltage selector according to your location.

Posté Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 6:55 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)