Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet online record pools

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

can anyone sugest a good online record pool,

i currently subscribe to www.musicab.ca and www.therecordpool.com

any suggestions on others?

Posté Sun 10 Sep 06 @ 12:28 am
MannasPRO InfinityMember since 2006
check out digiwaxx.com, it's pretty good. also industrysoundbank.com is decent. yeah, they hardly ever update therecordpool.com.

Posté Sun 10 Sep 06 @ 12:34 am
If ;you're into hiphop or R&B try getting on the www.vinylbreakers.com list. I got on a few weeks ago and there are advance tracks from some biggish names. (Inc Paris Hilton AAARRGHHH) All files are free of charge.

A

Posté Sun 10 Sep 06 @ 1:15 pm
My long time friend and dj partner, DJ Icy Ice, is launching www.EXCLUSIVEGROOVES.com THIS WEEK!

He's the CEO of Stacks Vinyl Record Stores - www.StacksVinyl.com , currently a daily on-air turntablist at 93.5 KDAY - www.935KDAY.com , a founding member of the World Famous BEAT JUNKIES - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beat_Junkies / www.beatjunkies.com , and co-founder of my dj crew LEGEND Entertainment [ est. 1988 - http://www.legendentertainment.com/articles] which I've been a member of since early 1991.

They'll be WAY BETTER AND FASTER than VinylBreakers, My12Inch, Digiwaxx, etc.

Check 'em out now then check back later this week when they launch at www.EXCLUSIVEGROOVES.com

- ConQuest

Posté Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 7:32 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
$50 bones a month i hope it is.

Posté Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 2:13 pm
listen2 wrote :
$50 bones a month i hope it is.

Hmmm. I'm not sure what the cost is. I'll find out and post.

Meanwhile, here is some more info from www.StacksVinyl.com:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taking Pre-Registration for:

"Exclusive Grooves MP3 Pool"
Exclusive Grooves Record/MP3 Pool is designed to serve the "Digital DJ and entertainment professional of
the new millenium. We offer the most cutting edge music and specialize in offering hard hitting exclusives.

Exclusive Grooves and STACKS has teamed up to distribute music in MP3 format to various DJ's and tastemakers
spinning at Radio Stations, nightclubs, and concert events worldwide. For this service, DJ's pay a monthly fee and
report on music downloaded. Exclusive Grooves is all about supplying the tastemakers with the new music first!!!

This site will be launching in the next week...to pre-register or for more info, email icyice@stacksvinyl.com
or check out www.stacksvinyl.com & click link to go to www.exclusivegrooves.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

- ConQuest

Posté Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 11:54 am
I am currently subscribing too my12inch.com they have music videos, artist IDs, and of course new music. It keep me up to date with the new joints for my events all for $50 per month. And all the mp3 tags are already label for you and tagged. Also they have good customer service....

Posté Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 4:24 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)