Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet U46DJ Please HELP

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have a u46dj and I can't get it to work no matter what I do. I can't find where the issue is so I can't fix it.

I get a ASIO error when I have it connected or when I go into config to activate it. I have installed the latest drivers but I still get the same thing "NOTHING"

PLEASE HELP
PLEASE HELP
PLEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP

Posté Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 1:42 am
Oh...Is it possible to get the Newmark Soundcard?
Would this work?
Where would I find one?

Posté Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 1:45 am
Sup City, Long time no see. Which latest driver are u talking about? Cause i know the 1.0.18 and 1.0.16 didn't work for me so I stuck to 1.014. With 1.0.18, i got the same error you're talking about and it didn't recognize my card. I don't know about the numark soundcard or when it's gonna be out.

Posté Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 2:06 am
I tried drivers 1.0.14 & .18 but...Nuthin.

This is drivin me NUTS. It's not seeing my card either. Whats the fix for this?

I know there are others out there that have had this problem and found out how to MAKE it work.

I need some help for this one.

I even called the company and all I got was a message saying their voice-mailbox was full so...No Help There.

Come on VDJ Family...I'm counting on you.

Posté Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 2:21 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
funny for me cuz 1.014 didnt work for anything, 1.018 sounded electro funky and slow, so i used 1.016 and its been great.

Posté Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 3:09 am

Posté Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 4:02 am
I have tried all the above mentioned drivers and still nothing works. I sometimes get some sound but tend to get alot of distortion and I will get sound from bith decks even though I only have 1 deck playing. I sometimes get both decks working but they will either be REAL slow or REAL fast.

I just don't get it.

I also saw it the manual that u46dj is NOT compatible with PCDJ or Virtual DJ. Has anyone else seen this? It is on the bottom of page 22.

Once again... Please help

Posté Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 5:51 pm
very strange ....one of the 3 drivers will work

are you positive the sound config is correct? if you have both decks playing with one TT connected then it would indicate the channels are not assigned properly. Check the connection (RCA's) then try 1.016

make sure its not set for using one turntable only.

:) i didnt even read the manual, was not even aware it came with one , but i think enough users here have it working to tear that page out.

Posté Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 8:07 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Re-install service pack2 for windows.

Posté Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 8:19 pm
Or you can use ASIO4ALL, thats what worked for me.

Posté Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 2:23 am
you shouldnt have to use asio4all with the u46 since asio4all is a low latency emulator and NOT true asio

Posté Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 2:26 am
I know, but in case he needs to get it working right away it will work in a pinch. I've also been trying to get my solution working without going through too many hoops myself. OEM versions of WinXP are the culprit. (And they way the drivers are packaged doesn't help.)

Posté Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 3:18 am
I have re-installed sp2, and I still can't get it to work. I keep getting the error message
"Error in the ASIO sound driver"

When I open VDJ, I get the message
"Error in the ASIO sound driver "Not enough channels"

AAaaarrrrrggggggghh.

Posté Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 3:28 am
Maybe you have a bad card. Is there a way to try another card?

Posté Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 6:49 am
when u open the u46 mixer panel what do u see for channels?
is there a slider on 3/4? or just 1/2?

Posté Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 7:45 am
This is what worked for me [my U46 was one of the units which needed the driver update but i got .18 instead of .16] -

-fully uninstalled all 3 u46 devices from hardware manager [u46 audio driver, u46 controller driver under the sound and video tab and usb composite device under the usb tab]
(but i think this # of devices could be from installing .18 over .14)
-unplugged the u46 from its usb connection
- did a fresh install of the drivers [i used.18 but i imagine .16 probably works too]
- reconnected the u46 once the driver installation was all done and then rebooted

The only problem I get [after setting up vdj apropriately - latency on auto, sfae mode off etc.] is that the u46 driver resets the devices latency to 512 everytime i restart my system but even if i dont change it back to 128/64, with vdj on auto i dont get any sound issues [it goes nuts if i load it with vdj on one latency and the card on another].

Good luck anyways :), hope you resolve it soon

Posté Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 2:29 am
yeah thats right, you cant just install them on top of each other. After uninstalling your u46dj hardware, then remove the drivers through add remove/programms, then goto your registry and search for and remove any references to asio and u46dj, then restart and install the right driver you need.

the 1.16 worked for me, the 1.18 worked too except for some strange reason i couldnt mute the inputs(even though they were muted in the u46dj panel) so i was getting needle feedback.

Also make sure you got the switches on the front of the u46dj set to phono.

aight!

Posté Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 3:04 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)