Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Button bar

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Does anyone see benefits of having a "button bar" option in VDJ?

Wouldn't it be handy to have a "bar" with a dozen programmable buttons? Those buttons can be loaded with music beds/loops, sound FX or specific songs that you use a lot and need in a hurry. Maybe not such a big deal for club guys, but us mobile DJs might find it useful.

Perhaps I have been using on-air broadcast automation software for too long...

Posté Wed 14 Jul 04 @ 9:23 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
hum... not really. I mean, if you're using mostly the mouse, you have a lot of skins to personalize your "buttons", than you can assign any key from the keyboard to any function avalible in VDJ.

And if you're using the controller (moste used i guess;), you can again assign any button to any function you want to use (well, still doesn't work with all of them, not sure which, ask other users). So I guess what you want is already made ? ;)

Posté Wed 14 Jul 04 @ 10:58 pm
idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I guess. I'm just used to seeing a "bank" of buttons,e ach one assignable. Kind of like Hot Starts, except each button is a different event.

No biggie.

Posté Thu 15 Jul 04 @ 2:51 am
v 2.0 already has a sample/loop/button bar. You can program the keys for yourself.

Be careful when reprogramming keys as virtual dj will let you assign two tasts to the same key. I was going crazy thinking I had some bads files that used to be fine but I figured out when I changed the nuge keys to the pcdj position I forgot to delete the loop 64 command.

Duh

Posté Tue 20 Jul 04 @ 9:44 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)