Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Time remain...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
WOuld it be possible to have an option when the remaining time on a track gets to lets say 20 seconds it starts to blink?

I thought I heard that the color of the wave can change when it gets close to the end but I never saw that.

The blinking time would be useful.

Thanks.

Posté Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 12:48 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hoffman wrote :
WOuld it be possible to have an option when the remaining time on a track gets to lets say 20 seconds it starts to blink?

I thought I heard that the color of the wave can change when it gets close to the end but I never saw that.

The blinking time would be useful.

Thanks.

The color change is a skin feature, but does not correlate to "time left", but "% of track left", because the scale of wave-display is always the same, while the length of tracks varies.

You could create yourself a blinking light that would correspond to the position with a "custom" element in skin SDK, and would start blinking at the certain % of track finished, but again you could not set the time.

Unless there are new functions available for skinning that I'm not aware of.

e

Posté Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 8:50 am
HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks E.

Posté Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 5:08 pm
thats a good idea Traktor has that a user definable time at which it blinks........

Posté Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 6:15 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Yeah used to come in handy when I used to use Traktor, but now I mix songs better so looking out for the end isn't so important because the next one is always playing way before the last one ends.

Posté Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 1:35 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)