Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet SKIN CREATION REFERENCE

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Dear Moderators and Team of VDJ,

Someone know if exist any new creation reference??...I explain....one day, I tried to place on one skin for VDJ 3.4 an "reverse function".... for to be true .... the VDJ 3.4 not recognized the function and nothing it happened.... Then, I think that´s the function on the VDJ 4.0 ....?! (or not?!)... Exist one news skin creation reference?

and I would like to use this question to know one more thing...if somebody know if it would be possible to use a button similar to scratch to control the effect (like the CDJs ... to control the intensity of the effect through a button similar to scratch)...

Thanks!

Cristian

Posté Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 6:41 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The skin SDK is available on the site, but it might only be available to registered users

Posté Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 4:30 pm
Thank you for you reply......Is possible, for one "no license user", to catch one copies brought up to date? If "no"...ok...but I have very interest.........

Bye

Cristian

Posté Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 6:19 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posté Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 8:07 pm
wigcityPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I wish someone would update it! There are missing actions - also some examples wouldn't go amiss, I find digging through other people's (uncommented) code can be hard work.

Posté Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 1:30 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)