Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet New Overloop

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Everytime I mix in VDJ I seem to always use the existing "Overloop" plugin. What I would like to see in the future is to possibly modify this overloop plugin so when the sample is looped there is an automatic feature that gradually increases the pitch of the sample (but not shortening it) when its played over the main song. Also maybe add another silder that incorporates the "Autocut" into this plugin. I always wanted to autocut samples. Well let me know what you think. Hopefully this wouldnt be too difficult to complete.
I just realised I posted in the wrong forum aaaaaaaa sorry I meant to post in the plugins forum.

CiAoooooo

Posté Sat 24 Jul 04 @ 11:10 pm
DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Macourteau and Kaleo (the plugin kings... ha ha ha) DJ in Norway, DJ Homeboy, Clax...and whoever else i left out what do you guys think?

Posté Sat 24 Jul 04 @ 11:57 pm
hehe... well, the 2 first mentioned are for sure the plugin kings ;)

and I think its a great idea :)

Posté Sun 25 Jul 04 @ 1:16 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's a mix of plugins ...
Why not ...
Not easy to imagine the result

Posté Sun 25 Jul 04 @ 8:11 am
i played around with the new numark cd/mp3 players
really good stuff the feel and the scratch are amazing
but the effects are even better i wish we had effects as good and that mix could be lethal

keep up the good works and its all up the kings i guess

dj smokey

Posté Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 5:18 am
FAZENDO A FESTA COM DJ BHERING

Posté Tue 10 May 11 @ 10:43 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only. Please either post your message again in English or post in the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums

Please also don't bump a very old topic from 2004.

NOTE: Plugins are only available to registered licensed users who have purchased the software: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

[Very old topic closed]

Posté Tue 10 May 11 @ 12:47 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)