Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet UC33e Mixtable & XP10

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

good work u guys i go for a vacation and come back to find all these goodies great work

but i'd like to know if there is anything new in the xp10's
and i'd like to c a bigger pic of UC33e Mixtable and would like to know what other features its got

thanx
dj smokey

Posté Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 5:12 am
yeah, I really would love to know more about the UC33e Mixtable too. Any users have one at home?

Do I understand it correctly if I say you can start the samples in vdj2 with it, and change their volume, and the low-mid-high tones of the sample? If so, that would be too cool... Can you even preview them via a headphone?

Hope anyone can help us in here... :)

EDIT: Just found more about the UC33e on the internet:

http://www.synthtopia.com/synth_review/EvolutionUC33eUSBControll.html

But I still would like to know more from users in here about how it works with vdj!

Posté Sat 14 Aug 04 @ 9:03 pm
I have one and it works .I have one problem though. While using the crossfader using one of the virtial sliders on the unit it doesnt go all the way one direction to compleately prevent sound bleed through. Wasn't this a problem with VDJ several versions ago .

Posté Sat 14 Aug 04 @ 9:20 pm
I figured out the problem with the crossfader. VDJ crossfader is set up on a scale from 0 to 128 and the UC33e controller is set up on a scale from 0 to 127. This is the correct way to do it that way the crossfader can be set to the center position. In VDJ their is no way for this to happen using the scale they have. For the controller to be 100 percent effective the need to fix the program. It works but not like it was designed to.

Posté Sun 15 Aug 04 @ 12:40 pm
But you can start/stop samples with it? Is that's how you should use it with vdj? Starting samples, setting their volume and change their low-mid-high tones?

Posté Sun 15 Aug 04 @ 1:02 pm
Yes you can set the buttons to start and stop samples. Just go to keyboard shortcuts and create a new shortcut and then select the function and then press the button or move a slider or knob to select the correct midi chanel . Then close the box and test.Its as easy as it can get.Other than vdj needs to change the number from 128 to 127 for all of its functions everthing else is just fine.

Posté Sun 15 Aug 04 @ 2:03 pm
You can create a shortcut for the sample slider (sample volume x) and use the autoplay fonction.

When you push up the slider the sample start and the volume grow up.
no value is needed just select auto.

Posté Mon 16 Aug 04 @ 2:52 pm
C there are 28 buttons on the right under the screen i wanna know what i can do with these could some one please help ?

Posté Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 6:18 pm
hey ppl check out the M-Audio Evolution X-Session - UC-16 w/ Crossfader its made by the same company
it looks cool

Posté Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 6:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)