Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Mp3+G Recover or Shutdown

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I was just Wondering if anyone had the same problem i put all my CDG collection on Pc and evn though this hasn't happen alot (Thank Goodness) on some songs usually in the middle (which i rather happen in the begining so i know ahead of time) the famous recover or shutdown screen comes up on my pc this takes about 3-4 seconds to load the program and song back up but if u click cdg on it same thing happens is there any program to check my mp3+g's or is this just a vdj problem? Im thinking that maybe these songs have too much graphics for it or smething it can's be my Dj Pc
it has an XP 2400+ windows Xp Pro with service pack 1a and all of the updates DX-9 WM-9 .Net and about 512 mb's of ram going to a gig soon

Posté Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 5:43 pm
Hey iam having the same message your getting so get with me as soon as you can my e-mail is artlop2006@yahoo.com

Posté Mon 25 Aug 08 @ 7:23 am
I've used MP3+G both as zips and unzipped. I currently use them unzipped due to the limitations of the karaoke plugin in terms of title / artist display onscreen. So far, however, I've not had this problem. Maybe you should try upping your RAM. My system is quite better overall since I increased to 2GB.

You might want to post the crashguard report as well.

Posté Tue 26 Aug 08 @ 9:25 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)