Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Loading Samples: Drag n Drop

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Would be cool to be able to just drag a sample or file to the sample players and drop them in, loading like that. Doable as it is now but a bit cumbersome.

used drag and drop to load samples on another stabile pro dj program and it was smooth, easy.

Posté Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 11:41 pm
Like you would in the FX panel? Just a list on the left with all the samples in your sample directory. Sounds great...

Posté Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 11:47 pm
Wow, that's an even better idea than my suggestion lodewjik! I hadn't even thought of that. I meant the ability to open up a folder or music library outside of vdj, just drag and then drop into the sampler to load. But I like what you had in mind better.

A combo of both ideas would be perfect. Have a list on the left like for FX and then drag, drop, plus the ability to drop from an outside folder (in case you thought of something at the last sec. you could include but that wasn't already in the FX folder, then just drag n drop).

Top that off with the ability to preview samples on headphones and golden!

Posté Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 12:15 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i think adding drag and drop to the samples page would clutter it up too much it is already very jammed as it is

Posté Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 2:29 am
Make it slide in and out on mouse over like the music browser does in vdj. And the 12 sample panels could be a bit smaller, no need for them to be the size they are now.

Just a thought. Think it's nice, and I trust the developers/designers to think of a cool solution if they go with the idea. Probably something we didn't even think about...

Posté Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 2:34 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
yeah the slider does make alot more sence. (maby they can do this for the FX pannel too and have a visual FX control on either side of the activation buttons) (one for each deck).

Posté Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 2:37 am
perfect.

Posté Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 7:14 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)