Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VDJ Console edition. (Console not detected) - HELP!!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi

Don't know if anyone out there can help but....

..recently had a hard drive crash, luckily had backed up most my tracks and other important files.

Have reinstalled Windows 2000 and all service packs, security updates etc on a new hard disk. Then installed latest console drivers, then installed VDJ console edition.

Prob is when i try to start VDJ console edition is states that the console is not plugged in, but it is!

All the other apps that come bundled with console detect the console and it works fine with them. VDJ 2.01 trial works detects it and it works fine.

I have tried both VDJ console 1.08 & 1.09. Neithr detect the console.

Have tried uninstalling all drivers, all VDJ apps, then deleted all references to the console and VDJ apps in the registery then reinstalled everything again. But same problem.

One thing i did do wrong when i first installed the consolewas i plugged the console in then installed drivers, which the manual tells you not, but have removed everything since then and reinstalled everything (the proper way) and still have the same prob. All apps work fine with the console apart from VDJ console edition.

Once wondering maybe if i had to roll back the firmware on the console first, then install VDJ then install the new firmwire (version 3.4)??

Any ideas anyone??

I'm desperate to start mixing again!!

Posté Wed 04 Aug 04 @ 9:23 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hello digimixer.

I think when you reinstall vdj it will be over.

ow..... uninstall the trail furst.

Posté Thu 05 Aug 04 @ 7:32 am
Have tried unisinatlling and reinstalling VDJ console edition about 6 six times. I only just recently installed the trial edition of 2.01 just to see if it worked with the console. Which it did.

Posté Thu 05 Aug 04 @ 9:20 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
wow....
I think you have to wait for some experts here.

good luck!!!

Posté Thu 05 Aug 04 @ 10:15 am
Had tried all that already, anyway thsi problem just prompted me to buy the full product which i should of done a long time ago!

All is good now!!!

Posté Sun 22 Aug 04 @ 7:30 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)