Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet MP3

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Is anyone familar with Limewire Pro? Are the files safe and good quality? I looked into the Record Pool, but you can only use the files on one computer, unless you use pcdj which would mean no backups. I need good quality mp3s that I can download on one computer and backup on another. Where is the best place to look?

Posté Sun 22 Aug 04 @ 9:44 pm
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's a file sharing program, so you download what other shares, and so files can be good or not ;) ... i mean that generally is not very simple to find in P2P the extended version (for mixing) of the track you're searching for; personally I prefer Shareazaa wich (like Limewire) connect to the Gnutella 2 net and (unlike Limewire) the E-donkey net at the same time if you want. Shareazaa is very, very fast in most cases using Gnutella 2, naturally like all P2P soft. it all depends by how much a file is shared.
The best remains E-mule, for quantity of shared material. It generally takes more time to download - unless you are a serious sharer, like any user sould be, than you can reach a very high download rate.

Generally use E-mule for archives (.rar), and Shareazaa or Limewire for single mp3s.

And dowload only what you really can't find on the market.

Ciao!! :)

Posté Sun 22 Aug 04 @ 11:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)