Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet users of m-audio delta cards

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
is anyone using any of the m-audio delta series cards, i am looking at getting one and i am wondering how well they work with the software (eiter using wmd drivers or ASIO)

Posté Tue 24 Aug 04 @ 2:30 pm

Posté Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 6:28 am
Just got one with my new system. Still trying to learn it also.

Posté Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 1:41 pm
I have owned both delta44 and delta66 cards. They both work GREAT! Get the card, you wont be dissapointed.

Killabee44

Posté Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 9:57 pm
tipsyHome userMember since 2005
I also own the delta 44 card. I agree with killabee44, it works amazing and I haven't had a problem with it yet. I recommend it 100%! Although it is a lil on the expensive side, it's an amazing card and comes with some cool loops and samples, along with the nessecary drives and software (obviously).

peace,
tipsy

Posté Sat 30 Jul 05 @ 11:18 pm
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
me too , the driver are stable
the quality are amazing , the sound rock...

Posté Sun 31 Jul 05 @ 8:24 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
personlay i use a Terratec Phase 88 8 in 8 out Soundcard because that way i can have 2 decks going with effects and a song pre listen all at the same time, oh yer! ASIO drivers work a treat can get latency down to 3ms! bit expensive but worth it in the end! oh and its got a midi interface too all on one break out box (and you have the option of mounting it internaly too to save all those trailing wires (something i have chosen to do) all in all its a great setup and i would reccomend it to everyone.

Posté Sun 31 Jul 05 @ 6:29 pm
I just bought VDJ last night. First let me tell you I am new to VDJ but not to computer DJing. The problem that I am having is this, I use the custom cofiguration to set up my M Audio Delta 44 card. I set player 1 to 1/2 out left and right, then player 2 to 3/4 left and right. For some reason player one's output it is signifantly lower than player two's. I have also tried it with the ASIO drivers, I got player ones volume the same but it sounded real tinny. I did not have this problem with low volume on player in single output mode with trial version. As a matter of fact the sound quality was very descent.

So I guess what I am asking is how do you guys with this card set it up? I am sure I am just doing something wrong. Thanks!!

Brad

Posté Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 7:04 pm
Country Boy, Welcome to the forum, as the Romans would say. First thing you should do is register your copy of the software. This will allow you to cfg your soundcard properly. If that is not the issue, come back, and those with this card will be more than happy to get you up and running.

Posté Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 7:22 pm
I have a registered copy that I bought last night, but for some reason here when I try to add my serial to my profile I get this message: Invalid Virtual DJ serial or email - (please check that your email is the one you used when you bought Virtual DJ). I have contacted support on this problem. VDJ is up and running fine except for the problems with the audio and not being able to register on the site. Thanks once again.

Posté Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 7:27 pm
What did they say when you contacted them? Make sure that your email filters are not treating their email as spam. I understand that is a regular problem.

Posté Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 7:53 pm
The problem was that when I bought VDJ I entered a slightly off email adress and the email still made it to me, but since it was off it would not let me register the serial on the boards. The VDJ staff fixed up my mistake right away. I am very impressed with the speed of customer service.

So now back to the problem with the sound. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Posté Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 8:37 pm
Glad to see you registered. As you said, they do a great job. It is going to be a little slow, as I am working in a club, as we speak. Plus, I am on dial up, and it disconnects when it wants to. I do not have this card, so can't be specific. Let's try this first. Go to soundcards, and the one beneath 4.1. It's the dual soundcard. Can you cfg in this setup? I just want to see if the card functions properly. When you test for volume stability, use the same song in each player. Also did you upgrade to the latest ver 3.3?

Posté Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 9:04 pm
I will check it out tonight and let you know what I find.

Posté Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 9:39 pm
I am a very happy camper!! Got it figured out thanks to A Man and His Music. I just selected the 4.1 option with the two lines going to the mixer, then M Audio Delta 44 Multi, and finally 7.1. Works and sounds like a dream! Now the fun begins seeing what I can do with this software. Thanks!

Posté Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 12:20 am
I'm glad it works for you, but I have no idea how. I wanted you to try the next cfg down. The one BELOW the 4.1. However, if you are happy, i'm happy.

Posté Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 4:20 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)