Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet How to convert a USB Joystick to a Video Controller for VDJ - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

can you recommend a controller thats available in the US? Can you hook up 2 contorllers using a hub?

Posté Fri 23 Mar 07 @ 1:28 am
pernPRO InfinityMember since 2004
funkturnal wrote :
can you recommend a controller thats available in the US? Can you hook up 2 contorllers using a hub?

Anyone with analog joysticks should work. The current mapper only supports one Joystick, but yes you can. Just copy the mapper to 2 different folders, start both , select a joystick and different MIDI out channels.

A later release of the mapper will support more than one Joystick.

Posté Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 8:19 am
Great work Pern. This is the kind of DIY that i really enjoy. Been thinking of doing this for some time now using Vmidijoy to convert joystick signal to midi and routing to VDJ through MIDIyoke. Already did something similar with the soundcard joystick port but it can only support 4 Faders and 4 buttons.
Might as well go out and get a ready made joystick for conversion now (came accross circuits for a generic usb joystick using a PIC on the net).
Can u please tell me where I could get a hold of your mapper for VDJ? I would really love to read about the other controllers you are working on for more cheap functionality

dj soniq

Posté Wed 28 Mar 07 @ 2:26 am
HI again Pern. I found the location of the mapper soon as i sent the post. Unfortunately, I have a slight problem with that as well. The problem is I'm a no license user and where I live (Nigeria) I Cannot buy the software online, also I cant send money from western union money transfer to anybody would could make the purchase for me.....
IO'd really appreciate anyway you could help me out with getting my copy registered. I'm gonna have faith and buy the joystick this weekend and get to wirk on it with the hope that you could help me out. My email is --@--.--

Thanks in advance
Dj Soniq

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry litaninja no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posté Wed 28 Mar 07 @ 3:47 am
OUch! even my email was moderated :( what i'm i gonna do, i practically built my whole system, ...PC, AMP, Mixer, working on 2 speakers right now. I really need a controller and cant get that in stores here :(
HELP!!!
dj Soniq

Posté Wed 28 Mar 07 @ 3:49 am
pernPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 9:43 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)