Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Support for multiple Databases

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

When I add my karaoke tracks to my search database (because they are all in different folders by manufacturer, somebody will come over to me and say, "Do you have any HANK WILLIAMS Jr?"

I then have to goto windows explorer and search my MP3 audio database and then my Video database, OUTSIDE of VDJ.

It would be great if I could have a KARAOKE, AUDIO, and VIDEO database where I can send separate files rather than lumping them all into one MASTER database.

That may seem trivial, but some people want to sing the song, some people want to hear it, and others want to see it!

Posté Sun 18 Mar 07 @ 7:00 am
I second this idea!! I have accidently played the karaoke version of a song when I intended on playing the video.

Posté Tue 20 Mar 07 @ 11:11 pm
Been trying to get this one for a long time. I third the idea. Would be nice just to have three buttons on a skin to choose from rather than messing with the folders.

Posté Sat 24 Mar 07 @ 4:11 am
I too have been asking for this one for a while so I 4th that idea.

I would suggest a database manager that allows it all to be stored in one file but using seperate tables so sort Music, Karaoke and Video so you can seperate them all if you wish but also have the ability to search the whole database.
I would also like to be able to set rules for running HD scan eg which folders should be scanned when running a scan for Karaoke as an example.

Ross.

Posté Sat 07 Apr 07 @ 1:37 am
hi,

actually, you can use the vdj explorer, find the folder where you have the karaokee files, right click, choose "Recurse" and see all the songs in that folder. and if all the files have been analyzed, you would get bpm and length info.

DJ Shahar
www.djshahar.com

Posté Sat 07 Apr 07 @ 7:23 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
It can be a bit risky recursing a large directory during a gig though, it's a good way of hanging your computer if you're not careful...

Posté Sat 07 Apr 07 @ 9:05 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)