Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Buy Virtual As Gift

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

sla200xPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Last night I bought another copy of Virtual DJ online (Now $299.00!! If that is not brotherly love then, I don't know what is:)) a gift for my bother in Jamaica. I got the serial and the download link info which I plan to email to him today. How do I transfer ownership to him so he is now the legal owner of the program. That way the can join the forum as a registered user, get his updates and all that good stuff himself.

Thanks
Sla200x

Posté Wed 21 Mar 07 @ 3:19 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Well, it will for ever be in your name unless you used his.

We can change over the email address when you contact eservice.
Have him create a log in and then paste the new serial number into his profile.

Also have him post a shout out to the other guys in Jamaica.
Dreadlox is a good friend of mine down there.

Rick

Posté Wed 21 Mar 07 @ 3:34 pm
sla200x wrote :
Last night I bought another copy of Virtual DJ online (Now $299.00!! If that is not brotherly love then, I don't know what is:)) a gift for my bother in Jamaica.

lol Sure thing that don't buy a cheap gift to your girlfriend (less than 300*) otherwise you'll be shot down ;O)

Posté Wed 21 Mar 07 @ 8:19 pm
sla200xPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi mp3rick.

Thanks for the response. I opened a ticket and gave my brother email address. Also I have already emailed him his serial and download info and asked him try to register online. If I need to do anything else please let me know. Once he registers, I will shout give a shout out to you DJ Dreadlox and rest of the Jamaican crew.

Thanks again!
Steve

Hey Phenryll. For the right girl, I hope I would have splurged the extra penny:)

Posté Thu 22 Mar 07 @ 3:03 am
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
WOW $299. now I think just a bit over a year ago the price was at $150. I have a feeling we are seeing alot more people switching over to software (Digital DJing). Still cheaper than the competition's software and more features. So still worth it! I guess if gas can go up over 100% in year so can software......Virtudal DJ tho can go many more miles that a Gallon of Gas.

Posté Thu 22 Mar 07 @ 4:18 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)