Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet New Keyboard

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

This just arrived today. It feels great, and just the right size. The last one I had, was too small and didn't last a minute. I hate having to press keys over and over. The extra usb ports are very handy for my light.

Posté Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 12:15 am
just like mine except I have a trackpad at the bottom of the keys. I wish I had that hub though.

Posté Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 2:08 am
Very nice!!
I will most likely order one too!!

Posté Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 11:20 am
It's hard to pick when you order on line, because you don't know what it feels like. One thing I have learned, is never buy a keyboard that has "scissor keys". They did not last, and don't have that feel. This feels just like it said, like a laptop. This may seem like a small thing, but under pressure, you like things to work.

Posté Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 10:09 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
this is the one I got

I got the red one tho, I like having a full size keyboard with a number pad for shortcuts.

Posté Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 10:37 pm
I am laughing because that is the company that made the last piece of shit keyboard, I just replaced. I like the lights, and will look into this. As I have been saying, I am building a new machine, and looking for a lighted keyboard (I want to run both at the same time).

Posté Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 11:03 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)