Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet analizing music

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djtnybPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hey guys just want to know what the advantage of analizing all your music is other than getting the bpm. Is there any or is it simply the bennifit of having your bpm scanned please let me know cause im spendin hours doing it

Posté Sat 07 Apr 07 @ 5:37 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
It can also help you know how long a song is. If it is the extended version or a radio edit. Also I have noticed it helps for the search feature as well.

Posté Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 6:35 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The most important thing about pre-scanning tracks is not only the BPM, Length etc but the Gain level. If you play a track before it has been analysed the Gain will be all over the place, fluctuating.

Posté Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 11:26 am
It also helps the files load faster.

Posté Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 9:26 pm
djtnybPRO InfinityMember since 2006
thanks for the input guys i have another question for all you djs out there. I currently have 2 srm 450s mackie 12 inch self powered speakers with 2swa1501 mackie selfpowered subwoofers. I feel that the tops are not powerfull enough for when im really pushing them and also it seems like they strugle when i am talking on the mic. I am a mobile dj so im mostly doing wedding and partys where im speaking loudly on the microphone. I have a friend that has 2 yorkville ellite self powered 15inch model is EF500P. Ive heard these things kick and there loud just wanted some opinions on what u think i should im considering buying them. My other route might be staying with mackie and just getting the 15inch selfpowered speaker. MY crowds range from 100 people to 500 on certain occasions. Please let me know your feelings on what i should do. Thanks guys

Posté Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 9:43 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Are using a crossover? I use the Mackie SRM450 speakers and they rock! I have never had a situation they couldnt handle. I do not use a crossover, I use a Behringer 1502 EQ with a seperate sub-out. That way you can set the sub level and walk away. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

Posté Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 9:58 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)